The VEOC is seeking a Program and Outreach Coordinator.
This multi-talented person will be responsible for overall communication and marketing duties. She/he will be involved in...
- planning the content and logistical details of educational events,
- promoting those events,
- issuing press releases,
- improving and maintaining the VEOC website, and
- working with the Board and staff to increase the visibility of the VEOC and employee ownership in Vermont.
The VEOC is a non-profit organization which promotes and fosters employee ownership of Vermont businesses. Basic understanding of – and enthusiasm for – our mission is essential. Understanding of business and economic development is desirable.
- Excellent writing and other communications skills.
- Experience with marketing principles, promotional strategies and social media.
- At least 2 years related experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Ability to work independently.
This position is part-time, 20-30 hours (negotiable), with benefits and opportunities for advancement. Salary commensurate with skills and experience. VEOC does not discriminate in its hiring practices; women and minority candidates are encouraged to apply.
Applicants should submit a cover letter, résumé and writing sample by August 23 to VEOC’s Executive Director, Don Jamison: firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.