In light of the success of last year's ownership succession seminars, the Vermont Employee Ownership Center is pleased to announce that we are organizing another series around the state this spring!
In this year's seminars, attendees will learn the basics of how to choose a path for ownership succession in their business. We will take a close look at four different ways of selling a business: to an outsider, to family members, to managers, or to the larger group of employees. While we will get into some technical details, the focus will be on stories about each path, told via video by owners who have been involved in the sale of Vermont businesses. Each seminar will be led by a regional professional with expertise in helping business owners navigate the challenges of succession.
Attendance is limited to business owners and key managers.
- 2/18, 2-5pm - White River Junction - Register Here
- 2/19, 2-5pm - St. Johnsbury Cancelled - Rescheduled in Newport
- 3/5, 2-5pm - Springfield - Register Here
- 3/18, 9am-12pm - Middlebury - Register Here
- 3/20, 1-3:30pm - Rutland - Register Here
- 3/24, 2-5pm - Burlington - Register Here
- 3/25, 2-5pm - Montpelier - Register Here
- 3/31, 2-5pm - Bennington - Register Here
- 4/1, 2-5pm - Brattleboro - Register Here
- 4/22 2-5pm - Newport - Register Here
Sponsors of the event include: the Regional Development Corporations of Vermont, the Vermont Small Business Development Center, the Vermont Manufacturing Extension Center and the Vermont Employee Ownership Center, with funding provided by Northfield Savings Bank and the Vermont Agency of Commerce and Community Development.