The Vermont Employee Ownership Center, a 501(c)3 non-profit, is seeking a videographer for our annual conference at Saint Michael's College on Tuesday June 2, 2015. The videographer will be responsible for recording (with good quality audio) the morning keynote and four 75 minute educational sessions over the course of the day. If you are interested in being considered for this role, please submit the following to info (at) veoc.org:
- A resume, CV, or portfolio.
- A short note summarizing your experience and skills with links to two samples of your past work.
Your bids for the cost of your services for the following scenarios:
- A day of filming with equipment provided by the VEOC.
- A day of filming including the use of your own equipment.
- Editing services should we decide to ask you to edit the video rather than deliver it raw.
- As we are a non-profit, would you be willing to contribute a portion of your fee as an in-kind contribution? If so, how much?
Applications must be submitted by Friday, May 8th at 5pm to be considered.