The VEOC provides information to owners and employees of Vermont-based businesses on employee ownership options, financial and tax implications, the variety of possible legal and organizational structures, and sources of financing. We also:
- Sponsor an annual employee ownership conference highlighting best company practices, and providing nuts and bolts workshops on employee ownership.
- Sponsor ownership succession and other workshops.
- Target outreach to small business owners who are contemplating retirement.
- Educate professionals who work with small businesses about employee ownership.
- Create profiles of existing successful employee-owned companies in Vermont.
- Present to Rotaries, Chambers of Commerce, or other business groups interested in a gaining basic understanding of employee ownership
- Introduce the idea of employee ownership to students in Vermont schools and colleges.
Please contact us to schedule a presentation to your organization.